Thursday 4 March 2010

What a beautiful day?

What a beautiful day?
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and flowers have started to bloom. I love this part ofd the year "spring". Its cool. I have to say the atmosphere around cliffland has changed since the sun showed its head. Mostly everyone at cliff has higher spirit levels. I found out where i am off to mission. Missio ten dei as the king that is nicola jones puts it. I am going to Newham in London. It is where Green Street is set. We will be working with 4 churches in Newham doing youth and childrens work i think will find out more on wednesday yay. I am well scared but also very excited. I think it is becasue i have no idea what is happening.
But thankfully I have a awesome team who will support each other :)

The poor second years are in a lecture right now, as i am sat in the glorious sunshine poor them. Wow i just realised how beautiful this place is. The purple tree hasn't got its leaves back yet but the little white flowers that are randomly popping up. I think they are snowdrops, whatever they are i just think they look so cute in the coldish cliff sunshine. they add some colour to the rockery. I helped clear that out, The joys of gardening manual.

Who o you think would be the next person to walk past? it was 2 BACYM's who are from birmingham, i could tell this by there accent. Andrew 'Bruuce' Sterling is sat on the bench below me kinda, he is on the bench by the grass and i am on the wall out side lecture rooms.

College prayers was awesome this morning. It was well powerful :). It really madee me realsie how evil jesus's death acually was! I feel so guilty for making him die with all my bad stuff that i still do.

I was reading the bible earlier and these verses jumped out at me. they were Romans 6:6-7 "For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin may be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin - because anyone who has died has been freed from sin." At first i thought WAS CRUCIFIED WITH HIM! Eh? I havent been cruciufied. then i realised it was a metaphor. But i still dont get ti.

God give me some knowledge so I don't always have to ask people
Amen


inabizzle
curly
frizzles x

No comments:

Post a Comment