Tuesday 12 January 2010

Joy that suppases all things!!!


These past few days i have been in that mood where you are so happy that nothing and no one can spoil it. I can't tell you why I'm happy because I don't actually know.

One reason is i know i am going home in a few days.
Another is I have just received the best present anyone has ever bought me! Yes you guessed it a ticket to see Mika. I am so grateful for this present i just don't know how to thank her!

And another thing is these past few days i have been realising that God has actually started to change me into what he wants because i have started to let my guard down and give him everything.
This is one of the few things god has been teaching me other the Christmas holidays plus extra week :(. Some people come into our lives and quickly go but he moves our souls to dance. He awakens us to new understanding with the passing whisper of his wisdom. He makes the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. He stays in our lives forever, leaving footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Another thing is that with prayer i have had one of the best Christmases and new years like ever they have been awesome. Had so much fun with my family on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Playing the after eight challenge which is now on You Tube.

My essays have gone well so far, I think this is the only time in my whole education filled life that I have actually been organised and done my essays before the last two days it has to be in :) yay! Still got one to do but I don't think it will be that hard when i get into the essay writing mood!

The song to my life at the moment: We Are Golden!
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No giving up when you’re young and you want some

Toodles everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment