Wednesday 6 January 2010

The Real ME!

this is my blog about who i am and how i am not gonna change:

My friends mean the world + they are amazingg,
I enjoy listening too music it means alot to me and
i likes having a drink, chilling withh friends, parties, gigs,
computerrs + all that shizzz.
I am who i am and i will never change, if you dont like me then thats your problem. Im not changing for anyone, i dont wanna' be fake, i wanna be me.
[: this last year, i have done many things i regret. I've had my heart broken and realised people can change.
I now have a new moto, that i have no regrets cos' at the time, its what i wanted. + thats how im gonna' live my life from now on. Live for the moment!

Gosh, this year has flown by + its been a great year for memories. I love all the people who have stood by me constantly. Even if you arent in my life, at one point, you were who i relied on most + i thank you for that [:
anyways cut the pooop;

It's hammer time Do do do do dodo dodo Can't touch this! =]

I realise that Coca - Cola is the only happiness (god is now coke)!

This is what 2 different people said about me ----> You Walk Down The Street And Old Ladies Pee Them Selves. Youll Be Seen Listening To The Music Stylings Of The Sex Pistols, The Misfits And Mindless Self Indulgence. You Will Be Seen Down At Grotty Music Venues.. You Are Of True Music Essence...... Hmmmm, I do like the band's listed I suppose!

And -----> you are scene... you like to cause drama and make scenes like at school, movies and many public places... you are taken to be emo but you are scene which is quite different... emo's are depressed and scene's are jolly but most of the time very evily angry... the music genre is the same as emo but you dont dress just like emo... your more bright and fun to look at... be glad your scene!

Hmmm which am i oh yeh i am none! i wish people would stop labelling me :(

(8) This is real this is me i'm exactly were i'm supposed to be now gonnaa let the light shine on me! (8)

1 comment:

  1. Loving you in the light. You do make our lives a lot brighter, don't forget that, plus you and your wardrobe keep sunglass sales up. You are an inspiration, don't forget to continue living in the light. Loves x

    ReplyDelete